Monday, December 8, 2014

GET LOST

I was minding my own business
When she stepped into my view
Her smile took my breath away
Speechless a second or two

"I say, hey there ray of sunshine
Thank God our paths have crossed"
She said, "You just want a good time
Boy, so you best be getting lost"

I SAID, I'D LIKE TO
GET LOST
IN YOUR BED
GOING OUT
OF MY HEAD
SUNDOWN
TO SUN UP
I'LL SHOW YOU
WHAT'S UP
GIRL, I'M TELLING YOU FLAT
YOU COULD USE SOME OF THAT

She was so taken aback
I could see her mind reeling
Speechless for a second or two
But my offer was appealing

Cause she stopped in her track
“Boy what name you go by?”
I said, “My name is Mack
But just call me the Lost Guy

BECAUSE YOU CAN
GET LOST
IN MY BED
GOING OUT
OF YOUR HEAD
SUNDOWN
TO SUN UP
YOU'LL SEE
WHAT'S UP
EVEN FROM SUN UP TO SUNSET
GIRL, I'M DOWN FOR THAT





© 1970-2014 Manuel Rosa/Sing Your Heart Out - www.singyourheartout.com

No comments:

Post a Comment