Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Lyric Factory & The Songs In My Heart


Welcome to my blog.
I have over 3000 original song lyrics copyrighted and available for music.
This blog has some samples, just click on the arrow on the side to see more. My song lyrics cover a variety of styles: Rock, Classic, Metal, Rap, Blues, Country, Latin... covering all subjects of life, love, war, sex, politics, social commentary, humor...  Many songs are geared towards specific music artists including my hero, Steven Tyler of Aerosmith. 
All these songs are just waiting on your music.

I have co-written in the past with other songwriters and have had music on the Latin Radio and in European radioI also had a band in the 80s and played drums but never got to record due life's duties. Some stuff here.

A  #1 song can earn from thousands to millions in royalties for its creators. These royalties are collected by licensing organizations like ASCAP and BMI and distributed to the songwriters. I am a BMI member.
The potential for a good songwriting team is unlimited if they can get the right words and melodies together.  It is not easy to find that hit making click, but I am always looking for new collaborators.

I am seeking serious minded songwriting musicians or bands who want to make it in the music business, either performing the songs or co-writting songs to shop for major artists
 These days this can be done over the Internet very easily by email and Skype, so you could be working together even though we nay be anywhere in the world. 


If any lyrics here inspire you to compose, please do so and send me a short audio file with one verse and chorus of your idea, if I like it, we can continue working to finish the song and try to get it recorded. 
Whatever songs we finish together will be registered with BMI and whatever writer's organization you, as the co-writer, belong to. 

If the song gets recorded and makes money, we both win. If not, all we lost was our time. If this sounds interesting, simply agree to follow the "TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF LYRICS" 
at the bottom of each page, OR email me for specific agreements you'd like to make.  

Manuel Rosa - Rock'Onwards
 www.SingYourHeartOut.com

No comments:

Post a Comment